After numerous leaks and rumours, Xiaomi has finally unveiled the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 at a launch event in China. The Mi Mix 3 seems to be a promising notch-less flagship smartphone that will directly compete with the OnePlus 6T. So here’s everything you need to know about the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3: Specifications And Features
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 offers pleasing design ergonomics, the smartphone looks classy and feels premium. The Mi Mix 3 houses a magnetic slider design with neodymium permanent magnets, that increases the functionality of the screen. This flagship smartphone features a 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 93.4% screen-to-body ratio.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Specifications
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ display with a resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels and 19.5:9 aspect ratio with 103.8% NTSC Color Gamut, 600 nits brightness
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 processor
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB/8GB/10GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB/256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 10 custom skin
- 12MP rear camera having a 26mm wide-angle lens and f/1.8 aperture, 1/2.6″ Sony IMX363 sensor, 1.4µm pixel size, 4-axis OIS, Optical zoom, 960 fps slo-mo recording, and a secondary 12MP rear camera having a Samsung S5K3M3+ sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 1.0 µm pixel size, 2X zoom
- 24MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, and a secondary 2MP DOF camera, OV02A10 sensor, customized high CRI selfie light
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (4×4 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3200mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0+ fast charging and 10W Qi wireless charging
- Dimensions: 157.89x 74.69x 8.46mm; Weight: 218g
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 will offer reliable performance no matter what you throw at it. The next major highlight of the Mi Mix 3 is its camera. According to Xiaomi, the Mi Mix 3 received a DxOMark Mobile score of 103 points, with an excellent DxOMark Photo score of 108 points and video score of 93 points. For those wondering the 5G variant of the Mi Mix 3 will launch in the first quarter of 2019.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3: Pricing
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 is available in Onyx Black, Jade Green, and Sapphire Blue colour variants. Mi Mix 3 retails for a price of 3299 yuan (roughly Rs. 34,800) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version. While the variant with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage retails for 3599 yuan (roughly Rs. 37,965) and the variant with 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version is priced at 3999 yuan (roughly Rs. 42,185).
The Palace Museum special edition that comes with 24K gold-coated bronze statue and has 10GB RAM and 256GB storage is priced for 4999 yuan (roughly Rs. 52,770).
Do share your thoughts and opinions on the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 in the comments section below.